Antimicrobial face mask with elastic ear-loops
3-layer face mask
Outer layers 100% polyester
Middle layer 100% cotton
Instructions for use:
- Put on the mask with clean hands.
- Put your fingers through the earloops. The nose clip should be positioned at the top. Position the earloops around your ears. Mask must cover your nose and mouth properly. Form the nose clip over the bridge of your nose to minimize air leakage.
- Keep the mask clean: do not touch the mask during use.
- During usage, mask must not be taken off or be worn around the neck in order to eat or drink for instance.
- Take the mask off by touching only the straps.
- Wash the mask according to the care instructions after every time you've used it
- Wash your hands after taking off the mask.
Reusable C20 face masks have been tested at the Estonian Environmental Research Centre in compliance with the standard CWA 17553:2020 Community face coverings - Guide to minimum requirements, methods of testing and use. The filtration efficiency of the face masks for particle size in the range of 0.65-3.3 μm is 50.10%. Air permeability, head harness strength and cleanability of the face masks comply with the requirements of the standard.
AEGIS Microbe Shleld®
Mask has been treated with antimicrobial AEGIS Microbe Shield®, which provides an added level of protection against damaging microbes such as bacteria, mold and mildew. The treatment does not protect users from disease-causing microorganisms.
The active ingredient in AEGIS Microbe Shield® is an organofunctional silane
(3-trimethoxysilylpropyloctade-cyldimethhyl ammonium chloride). The percentage of the substance in the mask is 3.5% of fabric weight.
- Warning/attention! These masks are not medical devices nor personal protective equipment. A face covering/mask limits projection of respiratory droplets to the environment.
- The mask Is not personal protective equipment nor a surgical mask, and It does not meet the requirements set for them. Mask has not been tested according to any method required of an official respirator.
- Remember to keep the mask clean and hygienic. After use mask is taken off and cleaned according to the care instructions. Dirty mask can be a health risk.
- Respiratory illnesses, cardiovascular diseases and advanced age can be contribute to a person being unable to use a face mask properly, or their health problems may be exacerbated by the use of a mask.