The best way to prevent chapped hands in winter is to wear gloves.
- 100% extrafine merino wool, mulesing free.
- Our yarn is Woolmark and Oeko-Tex certified. Fine merino wool yarn is produced in Italy and wool comes from selected farms in Chile.
- Garment is designed in Estonia and knitted in Lihtuania.
- Labels are made from cotton in Italy and Oeko-Tex certified.
- Packaging is reusable as a door hanger and rubber ties can hold your ponytail.
Taking care of your merino wool products is quite easy. They don't need washing very often or at all. They like to be aired out or brushed with a soft brush. When in need of a wash, just be extra gentle and give it a light bath. Keep in mind that pilling is normal and all merino wool knits tend to form some pilling. Remove them with special fabric shaver and your knit becomes as new again.